Do you have kids aged between 6 and 14 years old who love the outdoors?
Wildgoose Rural Training Centre’s Easter Holiday club is a fun packed day with loads of activities at our beautiful, safe care farm.
Adults are not required to stay – leave your child with trained professionals to enjoy a day of activity at a well-established care farm site!
WHEN? 3 April 2018 – Drop off from 8:45am and pick up promptly at 2pm.
WHERE? Wild Goose Rural Training Care Farm, Worcester Road, Holt Heath
WHAT WILL WE DO? Activities include:
- Meeting and feeding our friendly farm animals – including giving milk to our calves, collecting chicken eggs and fussing our spotty pigs!
- Wildlife fun – pond dipping, wildlife bingo, tracking and making bug hotels.
- Den building and camp fire – listen to stories about our farm around the camp fire and roast marshmallows or toast with the centre staff!
- A huge range of crafts to make with natural materials like wood and willow – or just get stuck into making a mud pie in our mud kitchen!
- Using our home grown produce, cook something delicious and healthy in our big kitchen and get stuck in!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? Some of the activities will be weather dependent. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately with sturdy footwear.
Squash will be provided, but you will need to bring a PACKED LUNCH – food will not be provided.
WHAT WILL IT COST? £10.50 for the 5 hour session.
HOW DO I BOOK? Contact us to BOOK and PAY for your place!