Our Easter Holiday Club was a roaring success so we are starting to plan our next Holiday Club here at Wildgoose, for May Half Term!
As our activities will change with the seasons the May Club will be different to the Easter sessions and will include:
- Planting and caring for flowers and vegetables
- Feeding our farm animals and collecting eggs
- Willow weaving and wood crafts
- Den building
- Wildlife walks and spotting
- Pond dipping
- Nature trails
- Building bug hotels and bird boxes
- Cooking healthy meals from scratch
- Roasting marshmallows on the bonfire
Unlimited squash will be provided, but you’ll need to provide your own packed lunch and suitable clothing for exploring outdoors.
Staff are fully trained tutors, with up to date first aid and safeguarding certificates.
Clubs will be for ages 6+ without parent supervision.
If you are interested in attending or have any queries, then send us a message or give us a call on 01905620840.